Cambridge IGCSE® and International Certificate French Foreign Language Teacher Resource & Audio-CDs
Yvette Grime and Jayn Witt
Lesson support, extensive audio and ready-to-run activities to make the most of the Student Book in your classroom and develop independent, culturally aware students of French ready for the exam.
- Develop students’ ability to use French effectively
- Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best grades
- Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
- Provide insight and encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
Supporting the brand-new Student Book this resource provides up-to-date content following a clear sequencing of topics designed specifically for teaching French at this level. Written by experienced teachers it provides a clear overview of the function and focus of each Unit and comprehensive answers to all exercises, leaving more time for your teaching.
- Five audio-CDs of over 160 highly engaging recordings linked directly with the Student Book
- Full transcripts of all the recordings in Word
- Clear guidance on using the tasks and activities in the Student Book to develop examination skills
- Cultural PowerPoints designed to integrate topics on Francophone countries for whole-class use
- Easy-to-use topic-based vocabulary activities in Word
- Interactive grammar activities for every Unit? in the Student Book
- Easy-to-use VLE-pack of all materials provided on accompanying CD
Written for both the Cambridge IGCSE French and International Level 1/Level 2 Certificate in French with accompanying resources:
- Student Book (ISBN 9781444180985)
- Grammar Workbook (ISBN 9781444180992)
Coming soon: vocabulary available online at Vocab Express, an interactive learning application.
Visit www.vocabexpress.co.uk/hodder for more information.
This title has not been through the Cambridge recommendation process.