The Special Needs Assessment Profile (SNAP)
This award-winning, computer-aided range of assessments offers ideal support for SENCOs, learning support and specialist teachers in diagnostic assessment and profiling.
Special Needs Assessment Profile-Specific Learning Difficulties (SNAP-SpLD)
- SNAP-SPLD is the complete special needs assessment package that profiles specific learning difficulties and gives follow-up suggestions for teachers and parents.
- Gives a structured diagnostic profile across 22 specific learning difficulties and related factors, including self-esteem
- Generates personalised information sheets to help strengthen home and teacher support
- Helps to monitor progress and the effectiveness of any intervention
Special Needs Assessment Profile-Behaviour (SNAP-B)
- SNAP-Behaviour provides insights and practical strategies for behavioural, emotional and social difficulties.
- Enables parents to be actively involved in assessment and follow-up
- Generates personalised help sheets giving practical advice and support strategies
- The ‘compare’ facility helps to monitor progress over time
- SNAP Together combines the SNAP-SpLD and SNAP-B special needs assessment profiling resources to enable schools to assess specific learning difficulties as well as social, emotional and behavioural difficulties with a single cost-effective package.
No products were found matching your selection.