Oxford International Primary Maths takes a problem solving approach to mathematics that helps students discover, explore and connect with mathematics. Packed with interesting activities and problems, the course also contains support for EAL learners.
Oxford International Primary Maths is matched to the latest Cambridge Primary Maths curriculum.
- A five-step approach to learning mathematics (engage, discover, explore then connect) ensures your students learn about maths in context
- Teacher’s guides provide step-by-step notes for each lesson
- Write-in student workbooks
- Language consultants for the series ensure that this course also suits EAL students
- Digital resource packs support the course with activities and interactive games to get students involved
- 6 Student Workbooks
- 6 Workbooks
- 6 Teacher’s Guides
- 6 Digital Resource Packs
- 1 Assessment Pack
No products were found matching your selection.