Ensuring all your students reach their potential, this comprehensive series has been designed to provide support and encouragement primarily for middle to lower ability students. It also includes some extension material for higher ability students.
- Comprehensively cover the Cambridge curriculum framework – with engaging exercises that encourage problem-solving and investigative strategies.
- Prepare for assessment – summary and review sections help students retain learning, while Cambridge Checkpoint-style questions build confidence.
- Support every student – extensive support guides middle to lower ability students through the more challenging problem-solving and extension material.
- Apply knowledge in practice – the comprehensive workbook encourages students to practise skills at home and in the classroom.
- Engage all your students right across the ability range – with interactive class activities and extra worksheets on the Teacher’s CD-ROM
- 3 Student Books
- 3 Workbooks
- 3 Teacher’s CD-ROMs
Showing all 9 results