This series provides complete coverage for stages 7-9 of the Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum framework (typically ages 11-14). It includes seamless links into Cambridge IGCSE, fully preparing students for further studies and maximising their potential.
- Comprehensive coverage of the curriculum framework, with each spread emphasising the key learning points.
- Accessible content to engage international school students from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Key terms students need to know are clearly highlighted in the text.
- Science in context! spreads at the start of each chapter put learning into real-world contexts and challenge students to think about wider issues.
- A dedicated section on Scientific Enquiry (Stage 7) and Scientific Enquiry material integrated throughout, with practical activities to develop the required skills.
- Examination-style questions at the end of each chapter help to prepare students for the Cambridge Checkpoint test and introduce them to the Cambridge IGCSE-style questions
- Three separate Stage 9 books covering Biology, Chemistry and Physics offering greater flexibility for teaching the separate sciences.
- 5 Student Books
- 5 Workbooks
- 1 Teacher’s CD-ROM
No products were found matching your selection.