Cambridge Experience Readers
This award-winning graded readers series is full of original fiction, adapted fiction and factbooks especially written for teenagers.
Written and selected with teenage learners in mind, this series of graded readers has a story for every taste, with lively mix of original fiction, adapted fiction and factbooks. Teen-focused topics and stunning illustrations are guaranteed to get your students hooked on reading while comprehension activities throughout the book aid students’ understanding and encourage independent learning. Most titles are available with a complete online audio recordings from the book along with free online teaching resources for every title, plus extra support for students, help to successfully introduce reading into your class.
- Seven levels, from Starter to Advanced, provide easy and enjoyable reading for students at all levels.
- Original illustrations and photographs guide students through the story and increase their reading confidence.
- Integrated comprehension activities and a glossary help students check their understanding and encourage independent learning.
- Complete online audio recordings allows students to practise new language and improve listening and speaking skills.
British and American versions for every title expose learners to different varieties of English.
- Free online resources include competitions, teaching tips and articles, worksheets and lesson plans, sample chapters and audio clips and much more.
Showing all 4 results