Kid’s Box British English – Second Edition
An update of the well-loved general English course for young learners – now fully in line with the revised Cambridge English: Young Learners tests offering an official test preparation. Kid’s Box presents and practises new language through amusing stories and fantastic songs and activities to give children an enjoyable and confident start to learning English. Alongside language and skills, Kid’s Box also develops learners’ cross curricular knowledge and human values with dedicated CLIL and Values lessons. With new vocabulary and activities modeled on the revised Starters, Movers and Flyers, Kid’s Box fully familiarises children with the revised tests format. With Kid’s Box taking tests is a motivating experience. Add a new dimention to your lessons with the award-winning Interactive DVD with animated stories and songs, fully interactive Presentation Plus, and extra language and skills practice in the Cambridge LMS.
In this refreshed Second edition you will find the complete syllabus for preparing children for the revised YLE tests in 2018, as well as all the key ingredients of a perfect general English course:
- New vocabulary and activities to fully cover the syllabus of the revised Cambridge English: Young Learners tests.
- New YLE-type tests in Levels 2, 4 and 6 assess progress, and familiarise children with the new exam format.
- Phonics sections to help with pronunciation and spelling
- Language presented through entertaining stories and songs
- Plenty of communicative language practice with enjoyable activities
- Social values lessons develop social skills
- Cross-curricular lessons broaded children’s knowledge of other subjects in English
Kid’s Box syllabus is based on the Cambridge English Young Learners (YLE) syllabus and is validated by Cambridge English Language Assessment. This means that the material has been checked by the Cambridge exams experts and officially confirmed to be appropriate preparation for the revised Starters, Movers and Flyers tests.
The complete Cambridge English-type tests in the back of the Pupil’s Books levels 2, 4 and 6 evaluate progress and familiarise children with the Starters, Movers and Flyers tests format. Additionally, there is one test practice activity per unit included in the Activity Books (all levels) to further familiarise children with the test and improve their confidence during exams
Showing 1–16 of 36 results