Oxford International English is a structured language and literacy course with an international approach. Rich international content delivers reading comprehension, writing and speaking and listening skills for 5-11 year olds.
Thanks to a thematic approach, this course is an ideal resource for PYP teachers.
- Thematic units of age-appropriate fiction and non-fiction expose students to rich language texts from around the world, to develop core English skills
- Structured teaching frameworks, clear learning objectives and assessment criteria ensure confident delivery of all the core skills for first and second language learners
- Clear teaching scaffolding ensures effective progression for every student throughout the whole of primary
- Teacher Resource Books provide step-by-step guidance on delivery of the core skills effectively and consistently
- Workbooks provide language practice to support students’ skills development and offer a record of progress
- Activity Books for use in conjunction with the Student Anthology at levels 1 and 2 support your teaching goals with younger learners (age 5 to 7)
- 4 Student books
- 4 Workbooks
- 2 Student Activity Books
- 2 Student Anthologies (for use in conjunction with the Activity Books)
- 6 Teaching Resource Books with CD-ROMs
- Free teacher training resources
Showing 1–16 of 18 results