Nelson Handwriting provides all the resources you need to ensure a consistent whole-school approach to teaching handwriting for Reception–Year 6/P1–7. It is fully matched to the latest UK curricula and assessments to help your children meet the higher expectations.
- Provides clear guidance on developing a whole-school handwriting policy as required by Ofsted
- Develops children’s personal handwriting style to ensure they meet the ‘expected standard’ in the end of key stage writing teacher assessments
- Introduces letters in line with Letters and Sounds and includes pattern practice and motor skills work with three levels of differentiation
- Includes an online subscription with planning and assessment guidance
- Pupil Books – two books for Year 1, then one book per year for Years 2-6
- Teacher’s Books – one each for KS1 and KS2
- Workbooks – two books each for Years 1 & 2
- Revision Book – one for Year 6 pupils
- Resource Books – two books each for KS1 & KS2
- Frieze set & Flashcards
- Font software – installs into Microsoft Word for the whole school
- Online Software – online teaching support
No products were found matching your selection.