Nelson Spelling provides a whole-school programme for the teaching of spelling for Reception–Year 6/ P1–7. It is fully matched to the latest UK curricula and assessments to help your children meet the higher expectations.
- Introduces spelling rules, structures and patterns in small steps, and in Reception is fully in line with Letters and Sounds
- Reduces workload with clear, one page lesson plans that provide answers to all the pupil materials to save time planning and speed up marking
- Offers three levels of differentiation with plenty of writing practice and a clear record of progress for every child
- In-built assessment and regular check-ups recap learning and monitor progress. Practice assessment tests help ensure children are meeting curriculum requirements
- Developing Skills Books – one for each year from Year 1 to Year 6
- 6 Workbooks – 2 each for Reception, Year 1 and Year 2
- 2 comprehensive Teacher’s Guide
- 3 Resource and Assessment books Books
- 1 Revision book for Year 6
No products were found matching your selection.