- The lovable Glitterlings characters love learning languages, helping you to promote a setting where all languages are valued, even when English is the main language being taught.
- Learning objectives clearly linked to the respected Early Years Foundation Stage Framework ensure you are meeting all the prime and specific areas of learning.
- The fun write-in Storybooks can be used in class and at home, helping children to connect the English learnt in school with their home or second language.
- The Activity Book works alongside the Storybooks to support children’s language development with engaging activities, fun stickers and brightly coloured illustrations.
- Teacher Resource Book provides plenty of engaging activities, resource ideas and classroom management advice to ensure you are meeting the unique needs of your young learners.
- The ‘front of class’ Big Books help language learning occur more naturally by immersing your children into the Glitterlings’ adventures.
- Ensure continuity and a smooth transition from Early Years to Primary school with younger versions of our friendly characters from Oxford International English.
- Authored by Eithne Gallagher and Miranda Walker, experts in Interlingual learning and Early Years teaching.
- Complements our wide range of phonically decodable books, first readers and early learning reading resources such as Oxford Reading Tree and Floppy’s Phonics.
- 9 Storybooks and Audio CD
- 3 Big Books
- 1 Activity Book (including stickers)
- 1 Teacher Resource Book and CD.
Showing all 14 results