Oxford Reading Tree is used in over 130 countries around the world because children just love reading about the fun characters! The series takes children from phonics, through to richer reading which includes breadth and unrivalled support.
- Supports the Cambridge Primary curriculum framework
- Teach phonics – using systematic phonics resources and training that really work
- Practise phonics – with more decodable readers than any other reading programme
- Richer reading – through a huge selection of stories with children’s best-loved characters
- Teacher training – free and in-school training built specifically for the international classroom
- Bridge the gap – with support for the transition from phonics into richer reading
- Make progress – through careful levelling
- Support parents – with detailed inside cover notes in every title
No products were found matching your selection.