A complete six year primary geography course that provides an engaging introduction to geography. Using real life examples from around the globe, the course covers key aspects of both human and physical geography, from the basics of mapping to more complex topics such as the pros and cons of ecotourism and how to meet the resource needs of the world’s growing population.
- Illustrated with high-quality artwork and stunning photography from all corners of the globe
- Student books offer easily accessible text covering real-life case studies from around the world
- Write-in workbooks provide extra activities for the classroom or at home
- Teacher’s Guide provides step-by-step guidance for each lesson, as well as background knowledge and geographical information for specialist and non-specialist teachers
- Free downloadable Teacher’s Record Charts to help you keep track of student progress
- 6 Student Books
- 6 Workbooks
- 1 Teacher Guide
No products were found matching your selection.