With a diverse mix of international texts that strengthen the four language skills, Oxford English: an International Approach helps you develop open-minded critical thinkers who will shine in assessment.
- Get the challenge right for all language levels – stretch native speakers and higher-level EAL students in one class
- Part 4 prepares learners for upper secondary English exams, including Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language
- Explore topical global themes and spark discussion with issues like being free, feeding us all and friendship
- Spend more time teaching – Teacher Guides link activities to global issues and grammatical concepts, with plenty of extension work
- Build a truly global awareness – read about 12 year-old Susha’s visit to a bonesetter in 1940s Iran or about Eamonn’s experiences foraging for food during the Irish potato blight
- Progress from functional listening resources – professionally-read prose CDs build listening skills
- 4 Student Books
- 4 Workbooks
- 4 Teacher’s Guides
- 11-14 Evaluation Pack
- 14-16 Evaluation Pack
No products were found matching your selection.