The KS3 Maths in Progress course has been carefully developed by the same series editors as Pearson’s Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics course, with the help of UK teachers and based on academic research into what improves learning in mathematics.
It has the same mastery approach and unique unit structure with in-built differentiation as our Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics course, to provide you with a consistent teaching and learning experience from 11 to 16.
The KS3 Maths Progress course:
- is developed to help build confidence in mathematics and prepare your students for the new GCSE
- supports your planning, teaching and assessing students’ progress
- caters for all attainment levels with differentiated Student Books
- focuses on problem-solving and mathematical reasoning skills
- provides plenty of extra practice on every topic.
The course is built around a pedagogy based on leading mathematics educational research and best practice from teachers in the UK. The result is an innovative learning structure based around 10 key principles designed to nurture confidence and raise achievement.
- ActiveLearn Digital Service
- Progression Workbooks
- Revision Resources
- Student Books
No products were found matching your selection.