MyMaths for KS3 complements resources on the MyMaths site to deliver the curriculum in the most effective and blended way, but they can also be used very successfully whether or not you are a subscriber to MyMaths.
Problem-solving – dedicated problem-solving exercises built in to almost every lesson along with creative ideas for teachers to truly embed problem-solving – a must for GCSE success
Assessment – a banded system of descriptors (developing, secure and mastered) to measure attainment with level references provided
Planning and time-saving – thorough teacher support, with customizable lesson plans, links to MyMaths and full schemes of work.
- Official links to MyMaths resources to help your classroom teaching achieve a fully coherent KS3 delivery
- A truly differentiated structure so that all levels of ability can access the new curriculum, including all the new topics
- Coherent progression through the KS3 phases, with ‘learn it once and learn it well’ philosophy leading to secure knowledge
- 9 levelled Student Books – three for Y7, three for Y8, three for Y9
- 9 levelled Homework Books
- 3 Workbooks – one for each year
- 3 Online Student Books – one for each year, containing all three SBs for that year
- 1 Online Bumper Student Book, containing ALL Student Books
- 1 Online Testbank of extensive assessment material
No products were found matching your selection.