AQA A-level History Coursework Workbook: Component 3 Historical investigation (non-exam assessment)
Maximise your chance of coursework success; this AQA A-level History Workbook breaks the non-examined assessment down into manageable steps, builds the required skills and tracks students’ progress at every stage.
Based on analysis of real students’ submissions and the challenges they faced, this coursework companion will:
– Guide you step by step through the process, from choosing a topic to conducting research, constructing an argument and submitting the final work
– Improve critical thinking, reading and writing skills with activities that involve finding, analysing and evaluating sources and interpretations, plus activities that help students answer the question effectively
– Enable students to work independently, using the Workbook to structure their thinking, record their progress and review their coursework against model paragraphs and a self-assessment checklist
– Ensure that you understand the demands of the specification, providing a simplified mark scheme and targeted advice from authors with first-hand experience of marking AQA A-level coursework
– Boost confidence and performance not only in coursework but also exams, as students can apply the skills developed throughout the project to source and interpretation examination questions