OCR A Level Further Mathematics Decision
Provide full support for the OCR Decision content of the new specification with worked examples, stimulating activities and assessment support to help develop understanding, reasoning and problem solving.
– Help prepare students for assessment with skills-building activities and fully worked examples and solutions tailored to the changed criteria.
– Build understanding through carefully worded expositions that set out the basics and the detail of each topic, with call-outs to add clarity.
– Test knowledge and develop understanding, reasoning and problem solving with banded Exercise questions that increase in difficulty (answers provided in the back of the book and online).
– Gain a full understanding of the logical steps that are used in creating each individual algorithm
– Encourages students to track their progress using learning outcomes and Key Points listed at the end of each chapter.