The complete online resource for IGCSE Mathematics
IGCSE Mathematics Online is Cambridge University Press’ brand new enhanced digital teaching and learning subscription service specifically developed for the Cambridge IGCSE® Mathematics syllabus (0580). This tablet friendly interactive resource supports students and teachers through a suite of flexible resources that include lessons, tasks, questions, quizzes, widgets and games.
- Allows teachers to set tasks, create tests, auto-mark and compile reports to review student performance.
- A test generator to compile your own assessments.
- Interactive widgets visually demonstrate concepts and walkthroughs take students through a question step-by-step with feedback.
- Quickfire quizzes with leaderboards provide an opportunity for question practice and levelled questions assess the understanding of each topic.
- Resources organised into chapters corresponding to the Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook, with explanatory notes for all topics.
- Material for all types of classroom set-up, including interactive whiteboards and projectors.
Contact us if you are interested in a free 30-day trial.