Hodder Education is looking for teachers in International Schools around the world to join our Teacher Team and help develop their educational resources and services. They like to hear from teachers with students aged 5–19 across all international curriculum areas, especially Cambridge International Examinations and International Baccalaureate.
Hodder will send you a short, 10–15 minute survey for your subject no more than six times a year so that they can hear your thoughts on:
- Samples of new resources
- Cover designs
- Marketing materials
- Educational news and issues
- Your priorities and challenges
What will you get?
- Being part of Hodder’s publishing and having the chance to shape their resources.
- To thank you for your time, Hodder will also send you a subscription to the current volume of one of our Review eMagazines worth £20 for every completed survey.*
- With 17 magazines across A Level, GCSE and IB Diploma and a multitude of subjects to choose from, Review eMagazines expand student knowledge, help develop skills for independent learning, and provide stimulus material for classroom discussion.
- If you wish, you can be even more involved by joining our focus groups for in-depth discussions with our publishing team and your colleagues from other schools. But only if you want to!
- Hodder will never try to sell you anything as a result of being in our Teacher Team. It’s all about research.