Join our team!
Witra Publishing Group represents four of the leading educational publishers throughout the Nordic region, Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press, Pearson & Hodder.
We aim to be an educational hub that offers teachers at international and bilingual school the best possible advice and service when it comes to international resources. Witra Publishing Group has a showroom in Gamla Stan and we also visit schools and exhibitions throughout the region.
As an Educational Consultant you will:
– maintain contact with our wide network of educators in the region, as well as establish new contacts
– give advice to teachers who are looking for resources
– visit schools, exhibitions and events in the region
– carry out promotional campaigns
– assist the organisation of events and workshops in collaboration with the publishers
– maintain and develop the website
– to keep the showroom stocked with the latest samples from the publishers
– to assist the office manager in peak periods with orders
You are a native English speaker with a background in education. You are responsible, structured and passionate about learning. You are both a team-player and can work on your own initiative. You are a social and professional person who wants to make a big difference to our small team.
The position’s start date is in early 2018. To apply, please email email@example.com with a cover letter and CV.