Created with teachers and students in schools and colleges across the globe, Hodder Education’s Boost is the next generation in digital learning, bringing quality content and new technology together in one interactive online learning platform.
Hodder Education recently released a series of videos on YouTube to help educators understand what Boost is, how it can support teachers and students, and answer frequently asked questions. You can view those videos by clicking here.
How Boost supports teachers:
- Save time searching with quick access to lesson plans, PowerPoints, activities, videos and more
- Customise resources; it’s easy to edit and add to our ready-made resources using the course planner tool
- Assess understanding, track progress and identify gaps with detailed reports
- Simplify sharing and sign-on by linking your Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams accounts
- Use our quality eBooks for planning and front-of-class teaching with access to a teacher copy of the relevant eBook(s)
How Boost supports students:
- Capture and keep students’ attention with a fresh, modern interface and engaging online resources
- Personalise learning with individual progress reports, differentiated resources and the ability to annotate eBooks
- Access eBooks anytime, anywhere – online or offline using the Boost eBooks app (available on Android and iOS)
- Get revision ready by highlighting key points in the eBooks to save as flash cards
- Log in quickly and easily with single sign-on that links your Google and Teams accounts
If you’re interested in learning more about Boost, send us an email. We’d be happy to get you set up with some digital samples!