These practical, relevant, subject-specific guides from Cambridge University Press are for teachers to supplement professional development and provide resources for lesson planning.
- The series includes 12 subject titles: Mathematics, Science, English as a First language, English as a second language, Global Perspectives, Literature in English, Geography, History, Business and Economics, Modern Foreign Language, Art and Design, Primary.
- Highly practical, this resource saves teacher-planning time with lesson ideas available to download from our supporting website.
- Contains ideas for classroom activities, differentiation, active learning, reflective practice and formative assessment.
- Presents ideas and practical examples in the context of a subject.
- Gives examples based on recent pedagogical best practice and helps teachers put theory into practice.
- Teachers benefit from the shared global insights of both Cambridge University Press and Cambridge Assessment International Education.
These titles can be purchased as a pack of 12 or as single titles. If you’re interested in seeing a digital sample or placing an order, please just send us an email.