Supporting the revised MYP curriculum framework for 2020, these resources from Oxford University Press strengthen mathematical understanding and develop conceptual awareness.
- Enable critical exploration of mathematical content, framed within key and related concepts and global contexts
- Promote independent thinking via factual, conceptual and debatable questions
- Secure comprehension via clear summaries, worked examples and extensive practice
Build solid mathematical understanding and develop key conceptual connections. The inquiry-based approach integrates the MYP key concepts, helping you shift to a concept-based classroom and cement mathematical comprehension. Fully comprehensive and matched to the Revised MYP to support achievement.
- Progress your learners into IB Diploma – fully comprehensive and matched to the MYP Next Chapter curriculum.
- Develop conceptual understanding in the best way for your learners – learn by mathematical unit or by key concept.
- Drive active, critical exploration of mathematical principles – build rounded comprehension framed within the key and related concepts.
- Develop meaningful cross-curricular connections that help learners recognize and manipulate mathematical ideas in other disciplines.
- Support higher level thinking skills through an approach grounded in factual, conceptual and debatable questions.
- Build a solid foundation of practical skills with extensive practice equipping learners to apply skills.
- The online Student Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2028.
Click here for a digital sample of Level 1, including table of contents and a sample chapter.
Click here for a digital sample of Level 2, including table of contents and a sample chapter.
Click here for a digital sample of Level 3, including table of contents and a sample chapter.
Click here for a digital sample chapter of Levels 4 & 5.
If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please send us an email.