From Pearson Education, Connectivity is a new communicative course for young adults that takes students from true beginner to advanced competency in six levels. The course is currently available in Foundations and Levels 1 – 3, with Levels 4 and 5 set to release in September 2022.
Connectivity has a strong focus on communication skills and is centered on goal and achievement-driven lessons. Click here for a sample of Level 1. Click here for a sample of Level 3. If you have questions, would like to see more samples, or are interested in placing an order for textbooks, workbooks, or teacher materials, just send us an email.
Connectivity features a rigorous speaking pedagogy that activates new language and integrates it with intensive four-skills practice and the soft skills needed for employability. A unique cultural ﬂuency syllabus prepares students to use English for work, travel, studies, and life—no matter where they are in the world.
To meet the needs of the modern student, this blended course offers Online Practice, Student’s Interactive eBooks, and the Pearson Practice English App.
- soft skills and language development in one
- a focus on socio-linguistic competency, so students can apply their learning immediately to real-world situations
- a captivating sitcom video (Connect TV) that boosts students’ confidence, knowing they can comprehend and appreciate fun material that has been presented in English (at their level)
- an approach that uses tried and tested recycling techniques for maximum retention
- an instructional design that keeps motivation high because it enables students to see progress in every class
- a complete course from beginner to expert in 6 levels
- an efficient classroom format with relevant, abundant, ready-to-use supplementary material for busy teachers
- an award-winning methodology that gets results through repetition, reinforcement and recycling, making English unforgettable
- a supportive video program (coach videos, conversation models, and an enjoyable sitcom) that helps keep students motivated and engaged
If you have questions, would like to see more samples, or are interested in placing an order, just send us an email.