We’d like to highlight an updated Theory of Knowledge resource from Oxford University Press. Supporting the latest TOK syllabus, for first teaching September 2020 and first assessment in 2022, these inquiry-based resources are developed directly with the IB to help learners navigate complex issues of knowledge.
Click here for a full sample chapter of the student textbook.
- A thorough and in-depth account of the new IB DP Theory of Knowledge syllabus, for first assessment 2022, including chapters on each of the five optional Themes and the Areas of Knowledge
- Extended case studies with fascinating source material that can be used for classroom activities
- Interesting and challenging content to help students consider a wide range of views and ideas from multiple perspectives
- Content viewed through the required conceptual framework of ‘Scope’, ‘Perspectives’, ‘Methods and tools’ and ‘Ethics’
- Comprehensive support for the assessment including the Exhibition and Essay
- This book is also available as part of a Print and Enhanced Online Course Book Pack
If you’re interested in learning more or would like to place an order, please send us an email. We hope you have a pleasant holiday weekend!