If you’re looking for a full primary English course that develops internationally-minded young learners in literacy and language, may we suggest Oxford International Primary English: 6 Student Books, 6 Workbooks, and 6 Teacher Guides (available in both print or digital formats). If you’d like to learn more or place an order, please just send us an email.
Click here for the Oxford International Primary English course guide.
Click here for information about the digital options with Oxford International Primary English.
Published in fall 2021, this is a complete six-year primary English language and literacy course that teaches young learners the language and skills they need to become confident, independent students, and supports the transition to secondary school.
- Inspire and engage young learners with a range of culturally diverse fiction, non-fiction and poetry
- Integrate wellbeing and an enquiry-based approach to put every child at the heart of the learning experience
- Monitor children’s progression with Revise and Check assessments
- Cater to every student’s needs with differentiation and extension ideas built into every unit
- Easily connect to Oxford Primary readers through correlation to Oxford Levels
- Enable development for students with English as an Additional Language with practical language support
- Enhance the learning experience with comprehensive digital content available via school subscription