March 3, 2022
Floppy’s Phonics from Oxford University Press
Floppy’s Phonics is a rigorous, easy-to-use synthetic phonics teaching programme from Oxford University Press that engages children from the outset and enables them to learn to read quickly. Floppy’s Phonics is perfect for schools looking for high quality phonics teaching resources and professional development for effective and consistent phonics teaching.
- Well-structured, carefully paced lessons follow a systematic teaching sequence ensuring consistency in your phonics provision
- Humorous and engaging print and online resources make phonics learning engaging
- In-school professional development is available to support the successful implementation of Floppy’s Phonics
- Fully-decodable books offer children reading practice that’s matched to their phonic knowledge
The programme offers practical guidance and comprehensive resources to support teaching and learning in school and at home. Effective for whole-class teaching and for catch-up and intervention.
The full collection includes:
- 48 teaching books
- Mixed Poster Pack
- Flashcards for Levels 1-4 and Level 5
- Online Subscription
- Teaching Handbooks per year including activity sheets
- Activity Books
- Floppy’s Phonics Decoding Practice – closely matched decodable books for phonics practice
If you would like to learn more, please just send us an email. We’re happy to help!