Cambridge IGCSE™ and O Level Literature in English
Provide students with a clear structured route through the qualification, with opportunities to assess their own progress, as well as reflect on and discuss new ideas and concepts.
– Offer an international approach with a variety of text extracts from around the world.
– Practise the approaches required for success with writing practice at the end of each unit varying from planning practice to one-paragraph answers, to analysis of example responses, to full longform exam-style responses.
– Build skills with a range of solo, pair and groupwork activities that use a range of active learning methods.
– Take learning further with extension activities and material to encourage a wider curiosity in the subject.
– Consolidate learning with unit summaries, key definitions of Literature terminology and revision tips.
– Support students in applying their learning to their own chosen texts with the set text focus section.
– Suggested answers/answer frameworks for all written tasks in the Student’s Book in our Teacher’s Guide.