Cambridge IGCSE Information and Communication Technology Third Edition
Written by renowned expert authors, our updated resources enable the learner to effectively navigate through the content of the updated Cambridge IGCSE™ Information and Communication Technology syllabuses (0417/0983).
– Develop skills when working with documents, databases and presentations: detailed step-by-step guidance demonstrates precisely how to perform a full range of software skills.
– Build an understanding of theory: concepts are carefully explained and consolidated with a range of different activities.
– Tackle spreadsheets and website authoring with confidence: challenging ideas are fully exemplified, with plenty of opportunity to practice using embedded Tasks.
– Navigate the syllabus confidently: learning content is clearly mapped to the syllabus, with introductions to each topic outlining the learning objectives.
– Consolidate skills and check understanding: activities and exam-style questions are embedded throughout the book, alongside key definitions of technical terms and a Glossary.