Cambridge International AS & A Level Computer Science
Develop computational thinking and ensure full coverage of the revised Cambridge Assessment International Education AS & A Level Computer Science syllabus (9618) with this comprehensive Student’s Book written by experienced authors and examiners.
– Improve understanding with clear explanations, examples, illustrations and diagrams, plus a glossary
of key terms
– Reinforce learning with a range of activities, exercises, and exam-style questions
– Prepare for further study with extension activities that go beyond the requirements of the syllabus and prompt further investigation about new developments in technology
– Follow a structured route through the course with in-depth coverage of the full AS & A Level syllabus
– Answers are available online www.hoddereducation.co.uk/cambridgeextras