Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics Second Edition
Build strong subject knowledge and skills and an international outlook with author guidance and in-depth coverage of the revised Cambridge International AS & A Level Economics syllabus (9708).
– Understand how the key concepts relate to real-life contexts with numerous case studies and examples from economies around the world.
– Build confidence with opportunities to check understanding and tackle exam-style questions.
– Ensure a thorough understanding with synoptic links that encourage students to apply their knowledge across different elements of the course.
– Master the vocabulary needed to critically assess with key terms and concepts defined throughout, especially helpful for those whose first language is not English.
– Develop quantitative skills with opportunities to interpret data throughout.
– Maximise potential with study tips in each chapter that cover tricky concepts and provide advice on how to apply skills.