Design for the IB MYP 1-3
nsure your students navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach to Design, presented in global contexts.
– Develop conceptual understanding with key concepts and related concepts, set in global contexts, at the heart of each chapter.
-Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by an experienced educator.
– Extend learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
– Apply global contexts in meaningful ways with an internationally-minded perspective.
– Develop practical and creative-thinking skills to solve design problems with a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
– Confidently cover the framework with chapters covering digital, product and combined design.