English Literature for the IB Diploma
Everything you need to deliver a rich, concept-based approach for the new IB Diploma English Literature course.
– Navigate seamlessly through all aspects of the syllabus with in-depth coverage of the new course structure and content
– Investigate the three areas of exploration, concept connections and global issues in detail to help students become flexible, critical readers
– Learn how to appreciate a variety of texts with a breadth of reading material and forms from a diverse pool of authors
– Engaging activities are provided to test understanding of each topic and develop skills – guiding answers are available to check your responses
– Identify opportunities to make connections across the syllabus, with explicit reference to TOK, EE and CAS