Mathematics for the IB Diploma: Analysis and approaches HL
Enable students to construct, communicate and justify correct mathematical arguments with a range of activities and examples of maths in the real world.
– Engage and excite students with examples and photos of maths in the real world, plus inquisitive starter activities to encourage their problem-solving skills
– Build mathematical thinking with our new toolkit feature of questions, investigations and activities
– Develop understanding with key concepts and applications integrated throughout, along with TOK links for every topic
– Prepare your students for assessment with worked examples, and extended essay support
– Check understanding with review exercise at the end of the coursebook