February 7, 2023
Pre-primary – Oxford International Early Years
This is an exciting new early years play-based learning programme to fully prepare children for primary education.
This structured and robust early years series provides an integrated and exciting way of teaching maths, science and English across six highly-illustrated Activity Books with comprehensive support provided in the Teacher’s Guide.
- Works alongside a range of curricula, including the EYFS framework and the Oxford International Curriculum for Early Years
- Developed specifically for the international classroom, topics are relatable and the language is suitable for EAL learners and mixed ability classrooms
- Play-based approach with fun course characters promotes children’s engagement and fosters a lifelong love of learning
- ‘At home’ feature supports parents and carers to extend the learning experience outside the classroom
- An accompanying digital subscription on Oxford Owl enhances the learning experience with songs, rhymes, audio and animations
The first three Activity Books from brand new Oxford International Early Years series are now available!
- Activity Book 1-3: available now
- Activity Book 4-6: available April 2023
- Teacher Guide and Digital Subscription: available July 2023
Get in touch to learn more.