Pearson’s international heritage stretches back over 150 years. They provide content, assessment and digital services to schools, universities and governments in more than 70 countries. Their globally-recognised Pearson Edexcel qualifications are sat by over 3.4 million students a year.
Pearson works together with international schools around the world to make that positive difference to learners’ lives. They do this with:
- Globally recognised Pearson Edexcel academic qualifications and Pearson BTEC career-based qualifications
- British and International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum resources for learners aged 3 to 19 (DP, MYP and PYP)
- Professional development for global educators
- English assessment and language teaching resources
- Virtual schooling services