January 31, 2023
PYP ATL Skills – workbook series
Have you discovered the PYP ATL Workbook series yet? A fun and engaging series that helps your students develop ATL skills of communication, social skills and self-management through a range of fun, real-life engaging activities ideal for independent learning and homework.
– Fun, interesting and creative activities designed to support concentration and overcome distractions in the classroom and at home.
– Real-life scenarios for students to practise their newly-learned strategies and tips.
– Opportunities for reflection and self-assessment.
– Opportunities for group work and peer participation.
– Understand how the ATL skills connect with and help students to develop agency, self-confidence and enthusiasm for learning.
Contact us for more information about these fun and useful workbooks from our publishing partner, Hodder Education.