Sciences for the IB MYP 4&5: By Concept
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach to Sciences presented in global contexts.
· Develop conceptual understanding with key MYP concepts and related concepts at the heart of each chapter.
· Learn by asking questions for a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
· Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by experienced educators.
· Understand how to extend your learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
· Think internationally with chapters and concepts set in global contexts.