Spanish for the IB MYP 4&5 (Capable-Proficient/Phases 3-4, 5-6): MYP by Concept Second Edition
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach to Spanish, presented in global contexts.
– Develop conceptual understanding with key MYP concepts and related concepts at the heart of each chapter.
– Learn by asking questions for a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
– Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by experienced educators.
– Understand how to extend your learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
– Think internationally with chapters and concepts set in global contexts.