Witra Publishing Group represent Cambridge University Press, Oxford University Press, Pearson and Hodder Education in Northern Europe.
- We pride ourselves on the recommendations, advice and support we can give to schools before they choose which resources they would like to use. At the same time we offer a personal, efficient and competitively priced service in terms of international resources.
- We have over 30 years’ experience working with international, bilingual and state schools across the region.
- We have knowledge of the range of international and national curricula being used across the region, such as International Baccalaureate (IB) and Cambridge Assessment International Education (formerly Cambridge International Examinations).
- We have a showroom in Stockholm and visit schools regularly across the region.
- We organise events, workshop and teacher training in collaboration with the publishers.
- We aim to offer schools the best advice and the best possible conditions, including publisher’s prices and efficient service.
- We strive to offer all international resources that a school might require in our region.